Bugs and Errors

Metaverse Forums Ranking System Bugs and Errors

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    JoelDalaisJoel Dalais
    Keymaster
      Trust: Trust 795.00

Post a reply in this thread if you notice and bugs or errors, thanks.

dimadandimadan
      Participant
        Trust: Trust 29.00

I was able to report my own review (I guess you shouldn’t be able to)
        On my facebook account I was able to add N/A (which created a link to an unexisting profile). Same with any other wording or links.
        I couldn’t do the same (add N/A) for Google+ (not sure if anyone still uses it).
        I see Twetch and Relica links, but nowhere to update them on my profile. 

dimadandimadan
        Participant

Extra word ‘for’ in notification: You have received 1 trust for for new forum reply

JoelDalaisJoel Dalais
          Keymaster

Don’t think i can fix the N/A thing, user choice really, if they don’t want to link it in. Though it does provide % towards profile completeness.. I might downgrade how much % it offers then.. maybe will add in relica and twetch to add in % for profile completeness

Re: twetch and relica links, a user profile has to be verified, and then they appear, I’ve added you as ‘paypal verified’ for now, you should be able to see them and add info now.

And the notification double ‘for’ is an odd one, but should be fixed now, let me know.

edit: my notification for a forum reply has no ‘for’ in at all now and looks odd.. let me know yours looks @Dima

though in the notification dropdown it looks ok.. so.. hmm, odd

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by JoelDalaisJoel Dalais. Reason: added edit
            • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by JoelDalaisJoel Dalais.
            dimadandimadan
            Participant

Thanks Joel. You can restrict symbols like ‘/’ or space in user profile fields. I think Google+ section has that restriction. I don’t use some of the social media. Is there a way to specify that I don’t have one? So if someone is using my name on Facebook, that means it’s not me.
              I’ll check notification after I post this

upd: Yep. Single ‘for’ right now

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by dimadandimadan.
              JoelDalaisJoel Dalais
              Keymaster

> Is there a way to specify that I don’t have one? So if someone is using my name on Facebook, that means it’s not me.

I will have to think on this.. it might just have to be for the user to add a relevant note in their biography along the lines of “I don’t use facebook”.

Another option is that I could make a badge that symbolizes it, like the facebook logo but with a big red cross on it and ‘no facebook’ wording, but then it would have to be manually added to each user that requested it, which is not a problem really at this time.. I’ll try making the badge sometime and we’ll see how it looks.

FuturealSamFuturealSam
                Participant
                  Trust: Trust 106.00

After uploading cover photo, removing it before saving/posting, it still gives 1+ point to the user.

feelfreefeelfree
                  Participant
                    Trust: Trust 23.00

can we use other services to verify?
                    don’t use paypal.
                    maybe venmo? 😀

JoelDalaisJoel Dalais
                    Keymaster

currently we only use paypal, until a suitable blockchain identity service is available

if you can get a known (identified) current member of the metanet membership club who knows and have met you to verify you, that will do, though you will still have to pay the fee, and we’d be adding a note on the backend that you were not verified properly

JoelDalaisJoel Dalais
                      Keymaster

>After uploading cover photo, removing it before saving/posting, it still gives 1+ point to the user.

it will do this, though it will only do it a few times per week, I think maybe 2x, but this can be turned off

GaborElemsGaborElems
                        Participant
                          Trust: Trust 2.00

I dont think that is related to the user files, but actually part of the general HL errors. If I recall correctly it is supposed to go away when you save the portfolio and then reload.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.